Pricing & Studio Services
Drop-in Multi-class passes
Please note all pass sales are non refundable; non transferable & good for ONLY 6 MONTHS from the date of purchase.
Class passes are available online through our scheduler or can be purchased at the studio via check or cash or credit card.
- A single class drop in the fee is $17.00 per class or $14.00 for students with a valid local school ID.
- A five class pass is available at $80.00 ($16.00 a class);
- A ten class pass is available for $150.00 ($15.00 a class); and
- A twenty class pass for $270.00 ($13.50 a class).
Drop-in & Studio Policies
- “Walk ins” are welcomed & encouraged at each class; however, online reservations are honored before any walk ins;
- Students are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes before the start of class, if arriving late for class the teachers reserve the right to refuse entrance to the class;
- Any students that reserved online but have not arrived 5 minutes prior to the start of class may lose their spot to another “walk-in,” at the teachers discretion;
- Any and all class passes or drop-ins are non refundable, non transferable, and good for only 6 MONTHS from the date of purchase;
- Any online reservations that are not canceled will be charged to the students account;
- Complimentary mats are available through the studio;
- The studio is heated, and generally between 80 F to 90 F degrees, and is definitely more humid in spring & summer months. We therefore suggest bringing a sweat towel & water, and wearing non cotton breathable fabrics.
For a 3 month commitment at $125 per month a student can attend an unlimited number of weekly classes. After the initial three month commitment the contract reverts to a month to month basis with a 30 day cancelation notice requirement.
Our monthly membership is not available online please email us at email@example.com for more information!
1 on 1 Yoga Instruction and Sports Conditioning
One hour One on One hour long personal yoga instruction is available at a cost of $90.00/ per 60 minute session through the studio during non reserved times.
Edge Yoga is also associated with multiple sports and conditoning specialists, if you are ready to incorporate more cross training or nutritional guidance into your current program visit us at www.edgehealthandfitness.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have multiple conditioning specialists available at two different locations; 2440 Wilson Blvd suite 202 Arlington VA 22201and 2700 S Quincy suite 100a (Shirlington Village) Arlington VA 22206.